I have been on a MAJOR Ewan McGregor kick. I don’t know if it’s because I’m in my 30s or what but YUMMY. Also, loving him in the dad role. Literally can’t get enough.
So when I first saw the trailer for this movie my initial thoughts were 1) This Winnie the Pooh is terrifying like no kid has ever picked THAT type of teddy bear at the mall and 2) No way is this going to be a believable plot
Well hold on to your horses cause this chick flipping LOVED this film.
Reasons to watch “Christopher Robin”:
1) The joy that Pooh has when he sees a balloon is on par with the level a child has in a candy store, and I am here for it.
2) The storyline is so ridiculous that you have to enjoy it, and it truly does make for a fun movie
3) The choice between family and work is such a common and unfortunate issue that almost every father in America has to make. I love that this film didn’t make light of it but also tried to address it in a meaningful way.
4) It’s fun knowing that someone in the world will most like have a tattoo of the one liners in this film. They’re THAT good. And also people are THAT weird.
Reasons to NOT watch “Christopher Robin”:
1) You didn’t have a childhood.
2) You don’t watch movies.
Popcorn Rating: 4 popped corns
Overall I loved this movie – it was just a feel good, cute, and joyous film, with bits of real life and real problems thrown in – like bacon bits on a salad. Highly recommend for families or uncomfortable friendships – can’t go wrong with this one!